Comprehensive Pest Control In Irvington, NJ
The township of Irvington combines a little bit of suburban life with the abundance associated with city living so its residents always have what they need. There are countless manicured parks, good public schools, and a tasty restaurant at every turn. Given its proximity to Newark and New York City, many people who live in Irvington commute.
At Bayonne Exterminating, we know that comprehensive pest control in Irvington is the most effective way to keep our homes and businesses free from pests. Since our establishment in 1926, we have been committed to safety and creating tangible results for our customers. We have a vast knowledge of pest behavior and perform in-depth inspections in order to understand how pest pressures are in play on your property. We use this information to customize each treatment plan that we enact. When you partner with us, you’ll benefit from our constant innovation and reliability. To request your free quote and learn more about our services, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Irvington
At Bayonne Exterminating, we work around the clock to keep your Irvington home safe. It’s been our family’s mission since 1926 and it’s a promise we keep to this day. Our company is dedicated to innovating, which is why we always utilize cutting-edge technology during our services. It’s also why each of our technicians receives bi-weekly training. We offer homeowners the option of general pest control on a recurring basis or targeted services for pest problems such as bed bugs and termites.
When you call us, we’re able to give you a free estimate over the phone. If you wish to move ahead with our service, we will be over to assess your property. Our process is in alignment with Integrated Pest Management methods, so we aim to be as environmentally aware as possible. In addition to habit modifications, we’ll provide a perimeter spray and spot treat for the interior of your home. For more information on our residential pest control services in Irvington and to receive your free estimate, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Irvington
When it comes to keeping your Irvington business safe and protected from pests, Bayonne Exterminating has you covered. We have been the area’s trusted pest experts since 1926, and we continue to innovate and provide our technicians with routine education so that we can always provide the service you deserve. Given our background, we work with businesses such as medical facilities, schools, and warehouses on a variety of pest problems. We perform detailed inspections every time we visit your property and we use that information to inform the precise treatments that you receive. We recommend monthly visits to keep future pest problems from developing and we’re always here to answer your questions. To learn more about our commercial pest control in Irvington, call us today.
How To Effectively Remove Ants From Your Irvington Home
When you live in Irvington, ants are some of the most common visitors to homes like yours. They slip through the small openings in your foundation that you can’t even detect.
Here are a few tips on effectively removing ants from your property:
- Make trash a priority. One of the biggest reasons why ants get lured into homes is due to trash build-up. It’s very important to never allow trash to accumulate and clean out food residue between uses if any exists.
- Clean thoroughly. To curb any ants that might be active in your home, try to be very thorough when you clean. This entails sweeping, cleaning stoves and counters, and eliminating all sweet spills, even if they entail soap or shampoo in the shower.
- Address water issues. Another way you can make your home inhospitable to ants is by fixing moisture problems and leaks that you find.
- Work with a professional. The best way to eliminate your ant problem is with treatments from a pest control specialist.
For more information on ant control in Irvington, call Bayonne Exterminating today.
How To Tell If Termites Have Found Your Irvington Home
Termites enact their damage in Irvington homes like yours, many times without your knowledge. Because their presence can last for years, here are some signs that you ought to look for:
- Ceilings that bow or sink
- Swollen wood, including floors and molding
- Having trouble closing doors and windows, or having them jam so you can’t open them
- Finding piles of discarded wings
- Peeling or bubbling wall paint
- Seeing termite swarmers, which are winged termites looking to start their own colony
- The presence of mud tubes
- Wood with a shredded appearance
- Frass, which is pellet-like termite droppings
- Tiny pinholes in wood
- Squeaky floors
- Drywall that’s discolored or flimsy
If you notice any of these signs in your home, the wisest decision to make is to call Bayonne Exterminating. We have been the local termite experts since 1926. We combine detailed inspections with the use of Termidor® for lasting results that you can trust. We even guarantee our work for up to three years! For more information on termite control in Irvington, call us today.